Jesus was busy from dawn till dusk. He could say I am about my Father’s business; I do what I see my Father doing.
So often we are caught up in the maelstrom of man’s expectations and demands to fulfill the duty and dictates of others. Maybe that is why we have so many clergy who are casualties of a system that does not work for the church they serve, themselves or their Father. They are doing what God does not require but human will. Maybe we need to revisit the intent of Jesus when He said to come to Him for His burden was light and His yoke easy. HHMMM interesting why we motor on and don’t Come to Him.
Donations – University MinistryHeartland Ministries Account BSB: 032-733 Account No. 136067 International Swift Code: WPACAU2S
- (no title)
- Relationships, Sex and Marriage
- Dear Church, Here’s Why People Are REALLY Leaving You
- Jesus has come to His Church; He is taking her back from the Hands of Man
- Why Soldiers miss war
- Small Beginnings
- Gen Y Yuppies
- God who is there
- The Atheist debate
- How the media gets it so wrong!
- On the way to the Throne Room
- The Family Prayer of Blessings (Song of Songs, Malachi, 1 Chron. 4: 9 -10 and Psalms 91)
- DIGITAL AGE ‘CHURCH’
- Thoughts on Love
Search Crock’s Blog
- 4,239 hits
- God Conversations Tania Harris abebooks.com/servlet/BookDe… 4 months ago
- eagleholme.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/1256 10 months ago
- Thought you might like to enter worth 160k from Pat Callinan's 4X4 Adventures! wn.nr/ZDQwNt 11 months ago
- eagleholme.wordpress.com/2017/01/19/1253 1 year ago
- The Wonder of women that alludes us,@men eagleholme.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/the… 1 year ago